Testimonial about FrankincenseBy
I would like to share information that I received from one of my Young Living Leaders, Janis McGrath.
“...Frankincense is my most used Young Living oil. I know this because I have so many empty bottles that I reuse to make blends. My uses for Frankincense oil include:
1. Apply to skin tags, warts, age spots. Frankincense repairs DNA and will shrink or fade all of these.
2. I put a drop of Frankincense and a drop of Lemon, Orange, or Tangerine in each ounce of NingXia Red.
3. Gary Young’s Modified Antibiotic Formula:
10 drops Lemon
4 drops Clove
4 drops Frankincense
3 drops Oregano
Put in a capsule and take 2-3 times a day
4. Gary Young’s antibiotic blend #2
12 drops Thieves
6 drops Oregano
2 drops Frankincense
5. I put a drop of Frankincense on my tongue and press to the roof of my mouth for a sound night’s sleep.
6. I put a couple drops of Frankincense oil and Release oil blend in a hot bath to relax tight or injured muscles.
7. Frankincense balances any extreme emotion, so inhale it or apply to your brainstem when you are going to be around difficult people or when you expect a challenging day. It’s also great for people suffering from depression.
8. When one of my cats developed a growth in his mouth, I dipped a toothpick in Frankincense and swirled it in his canned food and I repeated with Copaiba. After three months of daily application, the growth is shrinking and he’s running around the house like a crazy kitten again.
9. The Crown of Success oil blend brings the wearer big fortune and luck.
12 drops each: Sandalwood
Blend with 1/4 cup carrier oil (grapeseed, jojoba, almond, or olive). wear as a moisturizer of cologne.
10. Put 8 drops each of Frankincense and Lemon in 15ml of carrier oil (I like grapeseed) and apply to the bottoms of the feet each night. This was used by a man with recurring colon polyps that had to be removed every two years. After he started using this blend, his doctor didn’t find any more polyps.
11. Diffuse Frankincense while doing Tai Chi, QiGong, Yoga, or Meditation. It increases the depth of relaxation and the intensity of energy flow.
12. I use this neuropathy blend for peripheral neuropathy that i experienced in both hands and one foot. Apply 3 times a day for two weeks. When symptoms improve, apply less frequently. The cold and tingling that I felt started to diminish in three days. For maintenance, I apply the blend to my wrists, ankle, brain stem, and base of spine once a week.
Myrrh Oil (10% off this month)
Myrrh is the oil of understanding, containing high levels of sesquiterpenes, compounds that have a direct balancing affect on the hypothalamus, pituitary and amygdala, the seat of our emotions. Myrrh is anti-fungal, anti-infectious,
anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, and strengthens immune function. Myrrh recreates balance in the endocrine system by helping support proper hormone function. Myrrh produces excellent results in the treatment of dysentery, hyperthyroidism, diarrhea, thrush, viral hepatitis, all forms of fungus, candida, sore throats, gigivitis, gum infections, wounds and all skin conditions.
Uses for Myrrh include:
1. Scar-B-Gone recipe:
30 ml (1oz) V-6 oil (or other carrier oil)
10 drops Helichrysum
6 drops Lavender
8 drops Patchouli
5 drops Myrrh
2. Ear Infections: Myrrh, Thyme, Melrose, Thieves, Purification
Apply 2 drops of oil, diluted 50/50 in warm olive oil to a cotton swab and apply to the skin AROUND the opening of the ear, but not in it. Apply 2 drops of oil directly on the bone around the outside of the ear. Put 2-3 drops of the diluted essential oil on a piece of cotton and place it carefully over the ear opening. Leave in overnight.
CAUTION: Never put essential oils directly into the ear canal. Ear pain can be very serious. Always seek medical attention if pain persists.
3. Connie Bynum found Myrrh to be quite an effective sun screen, both protecting and repairing the skin.